PDG Virtual Turkey Trot
Break out those running shoes and join PDG's Turkey Trot, a virtual fun run/walk this November raising money for your family, friends, and neighbors with severe mental illness. Especially in these trying times, PDG Rehabilitation Services consumers need more support than ever, so 100% of PDGRS Turkey Trot proceeds are going directly to consumer services in Maryland communities.
- Participate From Anywhere: The PDGRS Turkey Trot can be completed by walkers, joggers or runners a like anywhere in the world!
- Choose Your Own Day & Time: If the weather isn't quite right or plans change - no worries! Participate any time or day between November 15th - 21st.
- Engage Online: Join or create a team, share motivation, learn about our sponsors, and post activity photos after the event.
- Dog-Friendly: Include your four-legged friends and get them their very own Turkey Trot Swag!
- More Swag: All registered racers will receive a 2020 PDG Race Bib. Select races will include Turkey Trot T-Shirt and finisher medal.
- Sponsor the Event: Companies who sponsor our event receive extensive online promotions and a PDG Swag Basket to show our appreciation of your support!
EARLY BIRD PRICING UNTIL OCTOBER 12TH!
$5 DISCOUNT on 5K and 3K events if you register more than one person at a time!
1. Sign up online: https://runsignup.com/PDGTurkeyTrot
2. Complete your activity the week of November 15th.
3. Post your results and photos: https://runsignup.com/PDGTurkeyTrot
Saturday, November 21