Maryland Chamber of Commerce's Meet the State
Meet the State is a full day, immersive experience with the General Assembly and our Government Affairs team. You’ll not only learn about upcoming issues that impact your business, you’ll engage in informed discussions with your state legislators about how those issues affect you directly.
- First, experience the process of how bills are presented in the House and Senate.
- Then, learn how your business will be affected by upcoming 2019 legislative session bills, like $15 Minimum Wage or updates to Mandatory Paid Leave.
- Attend focused panels on the biggest issues of the 2019 session.
- Then, put your advocacy skills to work as you meet 1×1 with your local legislators!
- Finish the day with our high-level Meet the State reception and join influencers like state secretaries, state delegates, senators, and policymakers.
Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at 9:30am
60 West Street, Suite 100 Annapolis, MD 21401