Sip Rosé right on the rail at Laurel Park on Saturday, July 27th.
Join us for a day of Rosé tasting & Thoroughbred racing in our Apron Tent Lounge at Laurel Park. Our Rosé tasting bar will feature a dazzling selection of wines, sparkling varietals, and decadent cocktails for you to sip & savor.
Enjoy Instagram-worthy photo ops with beautiful race horses just feet away, or our champagne bottle photo wall. Squeeze your squad into our photo booth filled with Rosé-themed props.
Your general package ($28) includes:
- Free entrance into Laurel Park
- Six (6) Rosé tastings (Service beginning at 1:00PM)
- A souvenir Rosé on the Rail wine glass
- A racing program and special tip sheet
If you prefer to nibble while you sip, upgrade your ticket ($40) to include:
- All of the features of the general package + a Rosé-inspired bento box of delectable bites
Saturday, July 27 at 1:00pm to 5:00pm
Laurel Park Race Track, Apron Tent Lounge 198 Laurel Race Track Road